2017/2018 SEASON AUDITIONS General Auditions Saturday, June 17, beginning at 10:00am
*Alternative audition times will be offered for those unable to attend the scheduled audition day. Please call for more information: (541)684-6988.
OCT is holding general auditions for students and community members for its 2017/2018 season of six plays. Roles are available for actors of all genders, ages 14 and up. Auditions are by appointment only; please call our Administrative Office for more information or to schedule your audition: (541)684-6988.
Actors who have appeared in previous OCT season productions (not including NW10) need not participate in the general audition. Please contact Associate Producer Tara Wibrew with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, or (541)684-6988.
OCT Audition Information
- Please arrive early to your appointment; you will be asked to fill out an audition form.
- OCT's performance season runs from September through June, with rehearsals primarily on weekday evenings and some weekends. Please be sure to note any major schedule conflicts on your audition form.
- Auditioners are asked to prepare a 1-minute, contemporary monologue. Also, please be prepared to tell a joke.
- Bring a headshot or head-shot like photo, as well as a resume (even if brief) describing your experience and training.
- Callbacks for individual shows will be held throughout the summer and early fall (as needed).
Frequently Asked Questions
- When are callbacks? OCT works to hold callbacks (as needed) at least two months prior to the beginning of rehearsals for any given show; often, callbacks are completed as early as the fall for the entirety of the season. In the event of any pre-cast roles, auditioners are notified at callbacks which role(s) are spoken for.
- When do OCT productions rehearse? Rehearsals are generally weeknights, with the occasional weekend daytime/evening rehearsal. Rehearsal schedules are determined on a show-by-show basis.
- Does OCT work with Equity actors? OCT is occasionally able to offer contracts to AEA actors. Any AEA artists interested in working with OCT should contact Producing Artistic Director Craig Willis: email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!
OCT regularly holds auditions in the early summer of each year. General audition calls are promoted on our website and in local newspapers. If you are interested in auditioning and we have no general audition scheduled, please send us an email or contact our administrative offices at (541) 684.6988.