OCT offers a limited number of scholarships for our youth & teen education programs, including summer camps!
- Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please return the Scholarship Application along with your completed Registration Form. Both must be filled out completely to be considered.
- All students must arrive on time for class. Excessive tardiness could affect future scholarship eligibility and may result in dismissal from class.
- Students must attend at least 80% of classes. If a student misses more than 2 classes per term or more than 1 class per summer camp, the child will be ineligible for scholarship for a one-year period. In case of emergency, please call the Education Coordinator as soon as possible.
- Inappropriate behavior in class could affect future scholarship eligibility and may result in dismissal from class.
- Students are eligible for only one scholarship per registration session (i.e,. Fall session, Winter session, Summer camp).
- Scholarships do not carry over from session to session. A separate application is necessary for each class session.
- Scholarship applications must be received by one month prior to the start of a class session. Please see class listings for Scholarship Application deadlines. No faxed applications will be accepted.
- A registration fee of $15 must accompany scholarship applications to hold a student's place in a class or camp.
To request a scholarship application, please email Associate Producer Tara Wibrew at Tara@octheatre.org.